All reviews hi express fresh baked cinnamon rolls pancake maker yogurt the breakfast area northgate mall free breakfast hot tub busy road booked this hotel short drive shower curtain front desk staff stayed nights space needle comfortable stay king bed
Reviewed 26 November 2015

Very friendly desk staff. Asked for an upper floor room away from elevator when I made on line reservation and they gave us a nice room at the far end away from Hiway 99, which has a lot of traffic. Room was very clean and roomy, and the choice of "soft" or "firm" pillows in room was nice. Bed was okay.

Room tip: Ask for room on the "quiet side" of the hotel.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank cork_777
holiday88888, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Seattle - Shoreline, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2015

Thank you for your positive review we are glad we were able to accommodate your needs on a quiet room.

Reviewed 24 November 2015

My family stayed here for a local funeral. The photo of the hotel is not nearly as nice as the hotel. The rooms are great.Quiet, clean and large. The staff was absolutely outstanding for us, especially Isaac. They made every effort to provide for our needs and were exceedingly kind to my family. The hotel is easy to find, not far from I-5 north of Seattle.
Breakfast is standard Holiday Inn Express
Work-out room has 2 elipticals, a treadmill and a bike along with free weights. It was clean and not busy
Free wifi worked everywhere in the hotel with no difficulty

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Beth K

Thank you for your outstanding review on our property, We look forward to your upcoming stays with us.

Reviewed 15 November 2015

We were here to visit a friend in the neighborhood. The room had been smoked in and by morning I had contracted laryngitis. The lady at the front desk apologized and asked if there was anything they could do for me. I felt like I was expected to ask for compensation and was not comfortable about how she approached it (I felt put on the spot). If she had merely said that for my discomfort, she would give me points toward a future visit, I would have been fine.
Because I felt so ill at checkout, I cannot remember what the room looked like.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Renee B
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Seattle - Shoreline, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2015

Dear ignoranttraveller,

Thank you for staying with us and providing us with your valuable feedback. We are very sorry you did not experience an exemplary hotel stay due to the smoke in the room. Your feedback is very important to us as this continually helps us improve the facilities and services we offer to our guests. We would follow up your concerns to the hotel management and we are confident they will take necessary actions to improve our guest satisfaction. If there is anything we can do to make your next stay with us more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to ask the manager on duty. We look forward to serving you again.

Dianne L.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 7 November 2015 via mobile

Another great stay at a Holiday Inn Express. We were greeted by friendly lobby staff after our eventful drive from Sea-Tac. We were first put in the wrong room however were quickly changed into the correct room. Very friendly when we asked for a recommendation for dinner and helped us use the in room phone. Great views of Mount Rainier in the morning. Easy access to and from the city and up to Everest. No noise from the road which meant easy sleeping! Breakfast was the average Holiday Inn Express breakfast which was good. The great touch was warm, fresh, chocolate chip cookies in the lobby each evening! Another great thing was that you could make a cup of coffee in the breakfast area 24/7. A really good stay

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Aidan M

Thank you for your positive review on our property we are so glad you were able to stay here.

Reviewed 6 November 2015

I was sitting in the bathtub and noticed that the pipes under the sink were sparkling clean. Who cleans down there? Then out of curiosity I started looking around (what else is there to do when you are sitting in the tub?), and realized there was not a speck of dirt or discoloration anywhere in the bathroom -- and I was looking in hard places! Behind the toilet, crack behind the door, etc. Very impressed. The front desk staff were also quite helpful and accommodating, allowing me to use a conference room for several hours for a business consultation and even postponing a planned carpet cleaning there so I could use it -- at no cost. Super clean, great breakfast, and everything I asked for was accommodated with a smile; I will definitely stay here again.

2  Thank Melissa J

Thank you for your outstanding review on our property. We look forward to your upcoming stays with us.

Guest service manager