I booked this hotel based on reviews on TripAdvisor. This was my first trip to Seattle and I don't mind staying a little out of the way to save some money. However, I was a little confused about the location, because there are to HIE hotels on Aurora Ave. The downtown Airporter from SeaTac will not take you to this one. We got dropped off at the 226 Aurora location and payed $20 for a taxi to this correct location. The hotel itself was very clean and the staff were polite and helpful. My sister and I shared a spacious room with 2 queen beds, with a view of downtown and Mt. Rainier in the distance. We were on the 4th floor and the road noise didn't bother us. The front desk provided an ethernet cable to hook up my laptop to the free high-speed Internet in the room. Breakfast was good and there were plenty of options. There was adequate parking in the lot for our rental car. For going downtown, the bus stop is a 5-minute walk from the hotel, but give yourself plenty of time because it takes about 30 minutes and doesn't run on schedule. I recommend having a car for the entire stay or staying closer if your primary goal in Seattle is tourism. Overall, nothing bad to say about the hotel. We had a good, comfortable stay, though we did not have a chance to take advantage of the indoor pool!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, North Seattle is your home away from home. We invite you to experience the friendliness of our staff and greatness of a fine Seattle hotel. We are also nearby Seattle downtown, University of Washington (UW), Safeco Field, Key Arena, Seattle Waterfront, Seattle Aquarium, Washington State Convention & Trade Center, Northgate Mall, Shoreline Community College, Shoreline Conference Center and Woodland Park Zoo. Located just seven miles north of downtown Seattle, on Aurora Avenue North (Highway 99) with easy access to I-5, our location offers all of the convenience of downtown without the downtown inconvenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Seattle - Shoreline reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Seattle
- Holiday Inn Express Seattle
- Holiday Inn Seattle
- Seattle Holiday Inn