Grand Hyatt Seattle
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown(Seattle)(Great Value!)
US$242
  • Breakfast included
US$339
US$311
US$536
US$520
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Seattle Downtown(Seattle)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$688
US$549
galahotels.com
3,344 results
All reviewsruth's chriscorner suiteemerald suiteregency clubsushi restaurantconvention centerblackout shadesspace needlesoaking tubseparate showerpike place markethuge bathroomclub roompine streetwestlake stationroom servicepacific place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for a few nights on a visit to Seattle. The hotel is very close (2 or 3 blocks) from the Westlake station which is the end of the line for the tram from the airport. It's also great for Pike Market, main shopping area, and close to the monorail for Seattle Center and the Space Needle. The rooms are well appointed and we had a good view. Staff were friendly and helpful. There's a Starbucks, deli, sushi restaurant and Ruth's steakhouse accessible from the hotel if you don't want to go out in the rain!
Could do with a bar. Would def stay there again.

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 8 March 2014

As far as hotels go, the Grand Hyatt is very accommodating. I've stayed here quite a bit when I have to stay in Seattle for business, and always feel like I'm a home while I'm here. The front desk has always been understanding when I have an issue (a few times I've had to check out late) and the only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that housekeeping missed my room on a couple of occasions (Maybe it's just my bad luck). The staff was always apologetic, so I can't hold it against them too much. Also, on the subject of the rooms, they are VERY nice. Definitely worth it to spend the extra money here than to go somewhere cheaper. All in all, I definitely recommend the GH to anyone staying in Seattle.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2014

So it absolutely pains me to do this but what I experienced today has not happened for me in all of my stays at ANY HYATT around the world.

I was out since 7AM this morning and did not come back until 7PM, and when I came back, my room was NOT MADE, no, the do not disturb light was off, it's as if I was forgotten here!

Something like this maybe happens at a Motel 6 but should not happen at a Grand Hyatt. Absolutely appalling.

I am here 2 more days, hopefully they at least come by one of these days....

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank castcore
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I'm glad that we opted to upgrade to a corner room: the view from the 17th floor was super and the room was arranged like a suite without that extra price. Great service, an absorbent bathrobe, good sun-blocking shades for a good night's sleep, separate temperature controls in the sleeping and living room areas. Worth the money. (Just would like a pool.)

Room Tip: Save money: Upgrade to a corner room, which is arranged like a suite.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank AnnaSophia06
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Located right at the center of the city, adjacent to the Washington State Convention Center, a few minutes walk from the water and with an abundance of shopping and eating options all around, it is an ideal hotel for the business traveler.
The rooms are large, clean and pretty well maintained, breakfast at the Grand Club is very good as are the afternoon snacks & drinks.
All in all, a very good choice for a Seattle downtown hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business