Grand Hyatt Seattle
US$306
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown(Seattle)(Great Value!)
US$242
  • Breakfast included
US$296
  • Room Service
US$482
US$434
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Seattle Downtown(Seattle)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$225
US$213
  • Fitness centre
3,344 results
All reviewsruth's chriscorner suiteemerald suiteregency clubsushi restaurantconvention centerblackout shadesspace needlesoaking tubseparate showerpike place markethuge bathroomclub roompine streetwestlake stationroom servicepacific place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Got a great deal on this property through Priceline. It is clearly a 4.5*+ property.

I checked in relatively late but the valet was right there and for $37/night, I found the parking to be quite a deal in an urban setting. The lobby is gorgeous and check-in was prompt, good service all around.

My room was on the 20th floor and had a view of DT Seattle and the water. I loved it. There were electric blinds to shut out all of the city lights, plus it was very sound proof, so I slept quite well. The bed and pillows were very comfy. Plenty of good lighting all around. The bathroom was HUGE with an over-sized soaking tub that I really enjoyed and a glass shower. This is really a Ritz-Carlton level room, IMHO.

The fitness center is amazing. Huge with tons of cardio and resistance options. The hot tub and steam room were dreamy. Unfortunately the sauna was a bit chilly compared to the other two.

I had room service, Starbucks and meals at Ruth's Chris while onsite. They were all delicious. If you go to Ruth's after 9PM, you can get apps and drinks in the bar area for $5-6/ea, I spent $17 and was nicely full and had a cosmo (pre-tip). Can't beat that!

Overall a great stay. I can't recommend this property enough. Some places just do it right.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the water
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for a few nights on a visit to Seattle. The hotel is very close (2 or 3 blocks) from the Westlake station which is the end of the line for the tram from the airport. It's also great for Pike Market, main shopping area, and close to the monorail for Seattle Center and the Space Needle. The rooms are well appointed and we had a good view. Staff were friendly and helpful. There's a Starbucks, deli, sushi restaurant and Ruth's steakhouse accessible from the hotel if you don't want to go out in the rain!
Could do with a bar. Would def stay there again.

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 8 March 2014

As far as hotels go, the Grand Hyatt is very accommodating. I've stayed here quite a bit when I have to stay in Seattle for business, and always feel like I'm a home while I'm here. The front desk has always been understanding when I have an issue (a few times I've had to check out late) and the only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that housekeeping missed my room on a couple of occasions (Maybe it's just my bad luck). The staff was always apologetic, so I can't hold it against them too much. Also, on the subject of the rooms, they are VERY nice. Definitely worth it to spend the extra money here than to go somewhere cheaper. All in all, I definitely recommend the GH to anyone staying in Seattle.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

So it absolutely pains me to do this but what I experienced today has not happened for me in all of my stays at ANY HYATT around the world.

I was out since 7AM this morning and did not come back until 7PM, and when I came back, my room was NOT MADE, no, the do not disturb light was off, it's as if I was forgotten here!

Something like this maybe happens at a Motel 6 but should not happen at a Grand Hyatt. Absolutely appalling.

I am here 2 more days, hopefully they at least come by one of these days....

3  Thank castcore
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I'm glad that we opted to upgrade to a corner room: the view from the 17th floor was super and the room was arranged like a suite without that extra price. Great service, an absorbent bathrobe, good sun-blocking shades for a good night's sleep, separate temperature controls in the sleeping and living room areas. Worth the money. (Just would like a pool.)

Room Tip: Save money: Upgrade to a corner room, which is arranged like a suite.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business