Grand Hyatt Seattle
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$306
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown(Seattle)(Great Value!)
US$242
  • Breakfast included
US$296
  • Room Service
US$482
US$434
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Seattle Downtown(Seattle)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$225
US$213
  • Fitness centre
3,344 results
All reviewsruth's chriscorner suiteemerald suiteregency clubsushi restaurantconvention centerblackout shadesspace needlesoaking tubseparate showerpike place markethuge bathroomclub roompine streetwestlake stationroom servicepacific place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 July 2014

The staff at this hotel always exceeds my expectations. The rooms are comfortable and well appointed. Not to mention the excellent location. The business center staff went out of their way to make this business meeting successful. Quick walk to the seafood market and the original Starbucks and Nordstrom. Highly recommended!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Im not sure that the price for the room was really justified. The corner room did have an awesome view of the ocean and the sign for Pikes market. It was close to the monorail but quite a walk down to the pike market and more eclectic food choices. Hotel has a few options for food close by but worth the walk to find other options. TAX was ridiculous, Sauna didn't work, Parking was OMG High why Valet when you have a parking garage?. Hotel gave us some Free Champaign to celebrate our Anniversary however it was $3.00 a bottle Champaign at best. When you fork out close to 1k for 2nights you expect to be wowd.. They came close but missed the mark.

Room Tip: Get a room higher than the 20th floor for a good view, we were on 24 and had a great view. Electric blinds help control heat and lights.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cowboy1275
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We stayed several days at the Hyatt in Seattle. We had a suite for a family of three. I am travelling a lot througout the year, but my bed at the Hyatt was the most comfortable one I had in a long time. Unfortunately our room was facing Interstate 5 and we could hear the noise loud and clearly. We booked a valet parking arrangement in advance which proofed to be a good idea. We also purchased club level admission which provided for breakfast and drinks and snacks in the evening. Overall it was a good experience and we would stay at the Hyatt in Seattle again.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms on the north side.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Great business hotel in the heart of downtown.
Best to have a large expense account.

Parking is $ 39.00 @ day.
City taxes were almost $50.00 @ day.

Internet was so slow I went outside to work.
Constantly dropping out, useless.
And this is Seattle.

Stay was Ok except for Ruth's Chris.
See review there.
Worst service I have experienced.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I loved my room. The bath was incredible with a huge shower and tub. I fell in love with my view, my king size bed and the adventure of learning Seattle. What made my stay even more exciting was finding a REAL Starbucks in the lobby. What a treat for me to order my favorite latte every morning. Just as exciting was enjoying Cafe Yumm each day for lunch. It is one of my favorite restaurants that you really only find in the great Northwest. Location was perfect for walking to just about anything. Even had popcorn for dinner one night after walking over to the nearby theatre. Can't say enough about the whole experience.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
SeattleHyattHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Hyatt Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thank you for your review! We're so glad that you had such a great stay with us. We love that because we are located in the heart of downtown Seattle, our guests can easily get to the convention center for meetings as well as wonderful restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. We look forward to having you back with us on your next trip to Seattle.

Sarah S.