Days Inn Town Center Hotel Seattle
  • Fitness centre
US$319
US$219
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 March 2009

Room was extremely dirty and bed not made when I entered. staff that had been nice when they first checked me in started arguing with me. they said that they had no rooms left but I was really upset since they didnt even make the bed. they didnt want to listen to me at all so I asked for the manager. they said the manager was on break and I had to wait if I wanted to talk to him.

finally (to get me out of their hair) they said a room randomly opened up. they put me in the room and it was horrible! hair everywhere and what looked like urine on the mirror of the bathroom. disgusting.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled on business
1  Thank rajahgomeow
Reviewed 31 December 2008

I don't spend a lot of time in a motel room -- so there is little point in spending a lot of money on where I stay. In Seattle, I saved a lot of money by staying at this Days Inn -- and I spent the money I saved at all of the great restaurants in the neighborhood! The motel was clean, felt safe, and except for some minor (and typical) city noise, was a good place to rest after seeing Seattle's sights!

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled solo
2  Thank lipsticktraces
Reviewed 19 September 2008

This hotel is a dump. The staff at the front desk are BARELY even awake enough to look you in the eye when they are speaking to you.
The room I stayed in - there was hair on the bathroom wall, in the shower, and on the floor. The chair to the desk in the room was broken, almost ready to completely fall apart. There was a zip-lock baggie full of old, used make up in one of the dresser drawers. The bed was very uncomfortable, and the bath towells were thread-bare.
They charge you 7 bucks a night to park in the parking lot AND the rates are outrageous, over 130.00 a night. It's amazing they can even get away with charging even 1/2 that.
The manager is rude and he apparently only hires rude people to work at the front desk.
I would NOT recommend this hotel. The Princess Anne ( or something like that) is close, many of my friends stayed there and they were quite happy with that hotel and the price was comperable. I suggest you check out that hotel and pass by Days Inn all together.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lust4TrentReznor
hcohenSeattle, General Manager at Days Inn Town Center Hotel Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2008

Thank you for taking time to give a review of the Days Inn Seattle. The hotel is under new ownership and management as of October 1. We have changed the staff where necessary. We upgraded the complimentary breakfast with a brand new room. We no longer have smoking rooms and have totally de-smoked those rooms. Carpets have been professionally cleaned. Draperies and all room fabrics have been professionally cleaned as well. Our lobby will be upgraded by early Spring 2009. We are checking each and every room to make certain the rooms are ready for the guest.
I would like to invite you and all reviewers below to give us one more try now that we have taken over the hotel. We care deeply about custiomer service and want to build repeat business.
I hope to see you back.

Reviewed 18 August 2008

From the lobby to the room, the hotel is filthy and smells badly. The ubiquitous carpets - even the elevator walls are carpeted - are old and stained. The noise is deafening, day and night, due to heavy traffic and construction associated with bad insulation. Take your ear plugs with you. The hotel staff is unresponsive, impolite and indifferent, some of them even lie when necessary.

Breakfast and high-speed Internet access are charged separately, which makes their price higher than neighboring and far superior hotels. To top it off, the high speed Internet is wired and installed on the night stand, far away from the desk.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KarelHagel
Reviewed 7 August 2008

I stayed at this hotel for one night on June 30, 2008. It is a very good hotel in a very good location in downtown Seattle. The room was very spacious and clean, very comfortable bed, clean carpet. The hotel also has a very large restaurant, and the food and customer service was wonderful. The front desk personnel were great as well, though the main lobby is rather small. This was my second time staying at this hotel. And I shall return indubitably.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled solo