“An OK buffet”

Cuisines: Indian
Neighbourhood: Pioneer Square
Neighbourhood: Pioneer Square
Reviewed 11 December 2016

Nothing out of the ordinary but a reasonable Indian buffet at an OK price. They seemed to be a little slow restocking the expensive stuff, i.e. Tandoori chicken but that was not as good as some of the veggie dishes,

Reviewed 8 August 2016

If you are looking for home like food in Seattle please do visit Maharaja once. I visited them twice during my last trip to Seattle and i must say i was happy with the welcoming nature of their staff . Food was good and affordable prices, Do try their Indian style tea :)

Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

The atmosphere was non existent when I went because no one else was in there. I only went because I had a certificate. I was really apprehensive to even eat there. The workers seemed incredibly lax, like they weren't trying to run a business. I'm ultimately glad I stayed because the food turned out the be AMAZING. I had tikka masala lamb and shrimp biryani. I was pleased with how soft the naan was. The price was a bit elevated but that was ok by me because it really was good food. But that's definitely not a place I'd sit down and eat at again. The feeling there was just too odd for me. Definitely get the carry out and call it a day.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

Almost empty even on a Saturday night. No wonder as the waiter seemed to greet everyone by first ignoring them and then glaring at them, communicating in words of one syllable. The food was reasonable but whole experience spoiled by poor ambience. Went here because taxi driver recommended. I assume he gets the carry-out or some lunch buffet, table service worst I've encountered. No need to endure eating here.

1  Thank GWRfanabroad
Reviewed 23 September 2015

Very poor food and unhygienic serving bowls..also the staff was very rude to us...please save yourself from going there.

1  Thank Manik G