“So fresh and yummy”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Montville, New Jersey
“So fresh and yummy”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

We stopped here for a famous Chocolate Truffle Cookie and were not disappointed. It smelled like my mom's homemade brownies and was so good I am glad I don't live in Seattle. Don't miss the day old cookies on the counter for a better value either. We only stopped in the bakery which is just a small space with a display case and counter.

Visited November 2013

• Korean first
New York City, New York
“Great for a mid-day snack”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

A cute quaint place with lots of delicious little finger foods to carry out. Although there are only places to sit in the lounge, I enjoyed my experience at the bakery more than the lounge.

Visited June 2013
New York City, New York
“No Seats, Tables, Servers, or Bar. No Need!!!”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Well, there are a few small tables and chairs outside the bakery, the servers are behind the counter and who has time for booze when you can sample the best baked goods on the planet? Charles the counterperson was great with his knowledge of ALL the items along with a history of the Dahlia product. I bought brownies, macaroons, pear tarts, choc chunk and peanut butter cookies, scones coco bites and my favorite out of all of these delicious goodies was the caramel eclair! I know you get tired of folks raving over stuff. Too bad. I'm raving! And it's warranted. Every item was baked to such moist, delicious, tasty excellence it is just hard to describe. I just shake my head when thinking how good everything was. Go EARLY! I went on a Sunday morning and was there when they opened the door. Literally 15 minutes later the small bakery was jammed pack! Parking was tough too as I had to look high and low for a spot. Seattle has got to be in the Guiness book of records for the amount of pay for parking lots! They are EVEYWHERE! And forget about public restrooms. But I love the city never the less. Go. Enjoy.

• Visited November 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Soooooooo Delicious!”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

This bakery is fantastic, FANTASTIC. It's a perfect place for travelers who need a break from the walking and shopping and hiking. You will go here, you will eat delicious baked goods, and you will be happy. It really is that simple. We stopped in for some hot breakfast (they do serve breakfast sandwiches on ridiculously flakey, perfect, cushions of english muffins) as well as some cookies and a fig bar. I tried a flourless peanut butter cookie with chocolate filling that knocked my socks off. It's small inside, so be prepared to get your treats to go or enjoy street seating. i am getting hungry just thinking of this place, it's soooooooo good.

• Visited November 2013
Calgary, AB
“First Timer, New Favorite”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Based on TA reviews my wife and I sought out this bakery on our 2 day trip to Seattle. It was worth the find. We loaded up on freshly baked cookies and macaroons. It wasn't that hard to drop close to $30 as we wanted to try a little of everything. The treats lasted us for 2 days.

Ginger snaps, chocolate truffles and coconut macaroons were our favorites but enjoyed everything we purchased.

The bakery is very small so a great deal of room to view the large selection of goodies.

We stayed at the Sheraton downtown and Dahlia's Bakery was an easy walk on our way to Pikes Market.

• Visited September 2013