“Best tour ever!!!!”

Private Eye on Seattle Ghost & True Crime Tours
Ranked #67 of 160 Tours in Seattle
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We travel a lot and I love tours. According to my family this is the best tour I have ever taken them on. Jake and her van took us all over Seattle. She doesn't tell you any ghost stories that she has talked to someone first hand that says it is true. It was amazing, and really creepy. If you only take one tour in Seattle, make sure it is this one!!!

2  Thank stacey B

Reviewed 1 November 2013

I have always been a fan of ghosts and the paranormal so when I headed to Seattle, I had to check this out! I had never been on a Ghost Tour before so I was quite intrigued about going on this tour.

Jake, the owner, was very informational about Seattle and their ghosts. We took the "Haunted Happenings Tour". This tour took us all over Seattle. It was a great way to see the city! Jake seemed to know a lot about paranormal happenings in Seattle as well as paranormal activity in general.

I would recommend this tour to anyone who is interested in this sort of thing. Loved it!

2  Thank ammorrison
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Wonderful, entertaining and interesting tour! Jake is extremely knowledgeable and so very nice. She answered all our questions and really gave us a view into Seattle that you wouldn't get anywhere else. We were a first time visitor to Seattle from Australia and a 20+ year resident of the city and she managed to really engage us. Highly recommended!!!

3  Thank Cristina L
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Great tour. Our guide (Jake) was very informative and had many intersting stories to share. She was also very kind and took great care of us.

It is a small tour group (about 8-9 people) so we received very personal attention and were encouraged to ask questions and tell stories of our own. Most of the tour is from the passenger van but there are some instances you can get out and walk around some spooky places. For anyone unable to walk comfortably, the tour would still be very enjoyable even if you stay in the van the entire time.

2  Thank Klb067
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Haunted happenings ghost tour in Seattle as told by Jake is absolutely wonderful. Jake is extremely knowledgeable. You learn Seattle's ghostly history and travel to haunted places. Jake is prompt to pick you up, and answers all your questions. As a lifelong Seattle resident jake knows the ghostly past and tells little known facts about this past. The tour is about 3 hours long with several ghostly stops. Jake does not work to the clock, but rather takes the time to share her knowledge with you. It was an enjoyable, interesting tour that everyone needs to experience.

1  Thank dee dee l