“awesome Thai food”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Colfax, Washington
“awesome Thai food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

In town to see my daughter. Was going to go to the Bon thai but dauther suggested this place instead and said it was cheaper. Great atmosphere. I loved the chef's cooking out in the open. Nice seating. $10 for meal with beef per person. More than I could eat and I put it away. Great service and excellent Thai food. Not a big fan of tofo but the fried tofo was a excellent appetizer. Drinks were priced decent too. Only draw back is it does get a little smokey in the dinning room so if you have people with sensitive eyes or respiratory problems may want to change your mind.

• Visited April 2014

Portland, Oregon
“Good enough Thai”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

$9 gets good Thai. Not fantastic but good.
Ugg.. tripadvisor wont let me submit untill I add more words :/

Visited March 2014
Edmonton
“Absolutely delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2013

This is the best Thai restaurant I've been to in North America so far. The ingredients were fresh and prepared in front of you. The portions are generous and so delicious it's hard to stop eating, even when you're full :) I'm so happy to have stumbled into this tasty gem. We selected 2 curries, pad thai, spring rolls, cucumber tomato salad, satays and a couple other things I can't remember but they were all absolutely delicious!

• Visited April 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

This restaurant was a block from our hotel so we decided to give it a try. It was the best meal we had in Seattle. The food was excellent and the waitress was extremely helpful in guiding us so our meals were not too spicy. Very large portions and the best priced meal we had in Seattle. We will definately go there again when we go back to Seattle.

• Visited May 2013
Phoenix
“Very good panang curry”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

Enjoyed the panang curry, and 4 (goes up to 5) in heat was perfect for me. I grew up on Kim-Chee , so enjoyed the heat as well as the flavor. The sauce was perfectly balanced curry and coconut. Two with me are bland eaters, and were disappointed in the Sweet & Sour - but then they were used to the Chinese version.

• Visited October 2013