“Good, I guess”
Review of Phuket Thai Cuisine - CLOSED

Phuket Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I admit I don't know much about Thai food, perhaps I should get out more. My wife & I split pad thai and potstickers. The degree of spiciness offered was spot on and both were good. I would eat here again and be more adventuresome if I were in the area.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

This Thai restaurant is great value and good service. The food was authentic and serves were generous. We will return!

Reviewed 12 April 2014

In town to see my daughter. Was going to go to the Bon thai but dauther suggested this place instead and said it was cheaper. Great atmosphere. I loved the chef's cooking out in the open. Nice seating. $10 for meal with beef per person. More than I could eat and I put it away. Great service and excellent Thai food. Not a big fan of tofo but the fried tofo was a excellent appetizer. Drinks were priced decent too. Only draw back is it does get a little smokey in the dinning room so if you have people with sensitive eyes or respiratory problems may want to change your mind.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

$9 gets good Thai. Not fantastic but good.
Ugg.. tripadvisor wont let me submit untill I add more words :/

Reviewed 5 December 2013

This is the best Thai restaurant I've been to in North America so far. The ingredients were fresh and prepared in front of you. The portions are generous and so delicious it's hard to stop eating, even when you're full :) I'm so happy to have stumbled into this tasty gem. We selected 2 curries, pad thai, spring rolls, cucumber tomato salad, satays and a couple other things I can't remember but they were all absolutely delicious!