“cappuccino”

Phinney Market Pub & Eatery
Ranked #628 of 4,199 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We work with local farmers and fisherman to serve you the best sustainable and organic meats, produce, and dairy the Pacific Northwest has to offer. Our focus is on in-season, organic, sustainable, and local fresh food.
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Just had a cappuccino. Wasn't good. :( And the servers just pretty much passed by us several times. We had to get up to the bar and place the order by ourselves after several minutes of waiting. A little disappointing, especially as there weren't that many people there in the first place. I always believe that restaurants' number 1 concern should be service. This didn't quite cut it.

There are newer reviews for Phinney Market Pub & Eatery

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Had dinner here the other night while visiting Seattle. We went early at around 6pm so it was filled with a lot of families and young kids. We were a family of 4, but our kids were older (11 and 8) so while I appreciate the family friendly atmosphere, we should have gone out a bit later as to avoid some of the kid chaos of the early family diners.

The meals we ordered were very good albeit a wee bit pricy but not so much that we wouldn't go again if we were in Seattle again. The kids menu was great. Our girls had the burger and chicken strips which were both fantastic. Obviously made in house and not from frozen. Would be nice to see some vegetable choices on the kids menu instead of just fries.

I enjoyed the special of pan fried Arctic Char with creamy polenta and kale which was fantastic and not overcooked. My husband enjoyed the steak & fries. Not the most tender cut of meat, but still very good.

We all shared the home made ice cream cookie sandwich to top off the evening which was also very good and obviously scratch made.

Overall a good meal, but don't go early if you want to enjoy your meal without the sound of young kids playing around.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

In the olden days Phinney Market was the local drug store owned by Aunt Lois who was also the local doctor.She took care of and knew everyone in the neighborhood.In its current incarnation it serves the locals and anyone lucky enough to stumble out of Woodland Park and in the door.There are long country style tables for large groups, an area for kids to play,and a full bar.Enough about the history and decor, what about the FOOD !
I have loved fish and chips from France to Hawaii.The salmon version here was really perfectly fantastic and days later I am still reminiscing .Excellent skinny fries and a ever so tasty aioli.My cousins had the portobello sandwich and mac n cheese which according to them was equally yummy.We don't share food when its this good.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Phinney Market is a Seattle institution--It has a Northwest atmosphere and excellent food. I had macaroni and cheese with smoked salmon that was as good as any I have ever had. My friend had the butternut squash soup which was very flavorful and a portobello sandwich on a delicious roll. It was a perfect lunch on a cold grey day in Seattle!

Reviewed 6 December 2013

A local recommended this spot, so glad they did. Their weekend Brunch was incredible, offering something in the range of 8 different eggs benedicts. My husband and I each had a different one, and both were fabulous.