“Nice spot for breakfast”
Review of The Lucky Diner

The Lucky Diner
Ranked #519 of 4,093 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ambler, Pennsylvania
“Nice spot for breakfast”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This Belltown diner is a great spot to grab a bite before touring the Sculpture Garden and Waterfront area. We had a very nice breakfast of egg scrambles with various additions. The shtick here is the addition of Lucky Charms to the offerings, which was rather fun. The coffee was very good.

Visited July 2014

Hamburg, Germany
“Best burger...ever!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

The restaurant is styled like a american diner. The staff was very friendly and could give me good recommendations.
What I liked is, that the kitchen is open and you can see, that the Chef is working very clean and everything is clean and hygienic.

The cheeseburger I had was simply delicious! I will go back there in a few days, just for this burger.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank bam1887
“SLOOOOOOOW..........but tasty.”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

If you can wait for a couple of days to get water and a menu, then sit through the weekend to get your food, an OK place.

The good news is Monday-Friday between 7-9 is Breakfast Hour, where you can get a wide range of meals for $7. I had the $12.95 Lucky Breakfast for $7. Beans, eggs, potatoes good, see if you can sub bacon for the not so good sausage.

In a boring part of Belltown, so parking on street easy.

1 Thank cruzinquick
Cheshire, United Kingdom
“Have the beer can roasted chicken - it's great!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We ate here simply because it was convenient for our hotel and the reviews on this site. There was no-one else in (always a worry), but the food was simple, straightforward and really rather good. I had the beer can roasted chicken and I've rarely had such succulent tender chicken. Have it with the greens and fries - fantastic. Really friendly chatty owner also helped. Recommended for a cheap dinner.

Visited June 2014
Houston, Texas
“Not your average diner food!”
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I wanted a quick easy meal when we first arrived in Seattle. This place was close to our hotel and looked good enough. I can tell you it beyond met our expectations! I got the patty melt and my husband got the chimney sweep. The meat was incredibly juicy and flavorful and the sauce delightfully tangy. I would definitely make this a usual spot if I lived here!

• Visited June 2014