“Birthday Party on Trek”

Lake Union Charters & Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Sailing in the heart of Seattle aboard a eco-friendly electric powered sailboat. Learn how to sail, relax after work, or experience a romantic evening your adventure awaits.
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Great time! We were well taken care of and our fun topped the day off. Picked up at South lake Union, sailed all over the lake during the sailboat race. Expertly helmed in massive traffic! It was over too soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Lake Union Charters has some great and unique trip ideas to make sure you get an adventure to remember. How creative to re-use a ferry as a party barge! The live band and beach-floor made it even better. If you're planning a big group event, definitely check these guys out!

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Went out for a sunset sail with Captain Geoff for my birthday. It was wet outside, but we had an amazing time. He and his crew are quite knowledgable about anything boat- or Seattle-related. My friends and I really appreciated his patience and sense of humor as we bombarded him with questions about sailing, the lake, and Seattle sights. Despite the rain, we had a great time and I will definitely go again. Highly recommend it! (Sorry the picture isn't very clear)

Reviewed 24 January 2013

Lake Union Charters and Adventures is wonderful! They offer many options in terms of boats, types of trip/lesson, and overall experience. Captain Geoff took the time to customize my trip, making our sunset sail on Schooner Lavengro an experience I will never forget. My friends and I enjoyed local chocolates, fine wine, and a live violinist and guitarist...all while sailing on an historic schooner. Wow! I recommend this company to anyone looking for a new experience in Seattle...whether your are from out of town or a local!

1  Thank Seattlegal223
Reviewed 5 May 2012

I've been out with Captain Geoff several times, and every time it's been wonderful. His boat is beautiful, the lake offers wonderful views, and Geoff is great. I always feel safe and come home with photos that'll make my friends jealous!

1  Thank Charlotte468
geoffg g, Public Relations Manager at Lake Union Charters & Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2012

Thanks for the review. I am glad you had a great time! Hopefully we will sail with you again soon.