“Seattle at Its Best”

and up
Seattle Pre-Cruise Excursion: Highlights Sightseeing Tour
Ranked #28 of 160 Tours in Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a high energy, upbeat, no snooz'n allowed mini-coach tour. It includes all of the famous sights and many that are uniquely Seattle. Into the mix we toss humor,history,facts, stats and music. The result is an experience you may remember for a lifetime.
Reviewed 14 April 2014

When my high school classmates plan to meet in Seattle for a mini reunion after 43 yrs. I immediately look for somebody to tour us in the city. Considering our limited time I choose Qwik Tours of Charles. We (the four of)are lucky to be the only visitors for that morning. Charles is a very jolly and informative person. For only 90 mins we learned a lot about the City of Seattle. I will definitely recommend him to my friends we will be visiting Seattle for the first time.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

It was awesome! Chuck was informative and witty,tour bus very comfortable. And he really did make you feel like family, My husband and I visited Seatlle 2 times from Michigan before learning of Quik Tours so we took the tour this last go round and he filled in so many missing links for us. IT WAS WONDERFUL. I highly recommend you take 90 minutes out of your visit to the area and you wont regret it. Chuck you extended family from Detroit is coming back so move over!Thanks so much Chuck, and kudos to Trip Advisor 90% + folks can't be wrong! This tour is great! Amy

Reviewed 18 March 2014

My 11 year old daughter and I LOVED this tour! Chuck is fun, witty, and knowledgeable. Do this tour 1st thing....it's the PERFECT introduction to Seattle!

Reviewed 17 March 2014

It was a slow day on 9 March when we called for the tour. Chuck arrived promptly on time. We were his only passengers. The next 90 minutes were like getting a tour from your best friend or member of your family. Chuck was informative, FUNNY and he LOVES his city. You could see he still loves talking and explaining the nuances of Seattle. The love the excitement of sharing the city is still there with him. We invited him and his family to the Washington D.C. area someday so we can return the favor. Taking tours on all six inhabited continents and this was the best ever. Not only did we get a great tour, we've gained a new friend.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

We had the pleasure of enjoying Chucks Seattle tour. He had great energy, jokes, and was just incredibly welcoming. Very informative, hits all the hot spots and then some. I would definitely recommend this to those wanting to get familiar with the city at a very affordable price.