“Charles best tour guide I've had”
Review of Seattle Qwik Tour

and up
Seattle Pre-Cruise Excursion: Highlights Sightseeing Tour
Ranked #22 of 157 Tours in Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a high energy, upbeat, no snooz'n allowed mini-coach tour. It includes all of the famous sights and many that are uniquely Seattle. Into the mix we toss humor,history,facts, stats and music. The result is an experience you may remember for a lifetime.
Snyder, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Charles best tour guide I've had”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Saw more of the city with Charles in 11/2 hours than I would have if I'd been there a week.
Actually a combination of a great tour and a great comedian, something new at every turn. Had a blast and believe when you get done here Charles will have you not wanting to leave this beautiful place.......... many Thanks Chuck...... The two Jimmy's Judy & Patricia Texas

Visited May 2014

Canada
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Great First Look at Seattle”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

We took the Qwik Tour with Charles on the second day of our arrival in Seattle. Since it was an Easter Sunday, there were only four of us on the tour that day, but it was still great fun! Charles was very informative and allowed us to stop at different places and even took pictures of us which was really nice. Charles is a very upbeat and pleasant tour guide and well worth the money! Glad we took the tour, thanks Charles!

Visited April 2014
“Seattle at Its Best”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

When my high school classmates plan to meet in Seattle for a mini reunion after 43 yrs. I immediately look for somebody to tour us in the city. Considering our limited time I choose Qwik Tours of Charles. We (the four of)are lucky to be the only visitors for that morning. Charles is a very jolly and informative person. For only 90 mins we learned a lot about the City of Seattle. I will definitely recommend him to my friends we will be visiting Seattle for the first time.

Visited April 2014
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
“Theres no one like Chuck and his Tour”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

It was awesome! Chuck was informative and witty,tour bus very comfortable. And he really did make you feel like family, My husband and I visited Seatlle 2 times from Michigan before learning of Quik Tours so we took the tour this last go round and he filled in so many missing links for us. IT WAS WONDERFUL. I highly recommend you take 90 minutes out of your visit to the area and you wont regret it. Chuck you extended family from Detroit is coming back so move over!Thanks so much Chuck, and kudos to Trip Advisor 90% + folks can't be wrong! This tour is great! Amy

Visited March 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Thanks Chuck for showing us your town!”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

My 11 year old daughter and I LOVED this tour! Chuck is fun, witty, and knowledgeable. Do this tour 1st thing....it's the PERFECT introduction to Seattle!

Visited March 2014