The hotel is located within an hour or less walking distance to all of the big tourist sites (Space Needle, Pike Place). The room was close to a busy street, so I wore earplugs. I could not hear the other neighbors, the hotel was clean, and the overall, this was a nice comfortable hotel to call home for 5 days. Many of the services at the hotel include additional fees (including a few bucks for electricity use, $15 for parking, and other fees that you should research before staying here). Our Expedia price was $65/night online, but with all the additional costs, it came to about $90-$100/night. Of course, with any hotel you want to see if you are paying extra, but be extra cautious with this hotel if you're on a strict budget and really look at all that you have to pay for before going. The area felt relatively safe. Other than the fees, we found this place to be welcoming, especially after a beautiful rainy walk back from downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Agoda so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle