Great location and great customer service. I only had brief interactions with the hotel employees because each time I needed something they took care of it quickly and painlessly! The room was as expected smallish and clean. We didn't have a view but we didn't expect one for the low price we paid. Parking was a little pricey but I suppose if I wanted to save some money I could have utilized the street parking but I don't like to search for a spot so I paid extra, seems fair. The heater worked well which was important with the freezing temps outside. We enjoyed the HBO since we don't have it at home. My only complaint is the WiFi was useless. It was too slow to work on our devices. It took nearly 25mins (usually takes about 3mins) to do our web check-in because it was so slow. They probably shouldn't advertise that WiFi is available when it works so poorly or not at all some of the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle