My daughter and I stayed at the Mediterranean Inn when we went to a Mariners game in April. We have stayed here many times on our weekend trips to Seattle and love it! The staff is great, friendly, helpful and always willing to answer any question you may have. The location is the BEST! Great eating places just a block or two from the hotel and a grocery store just around the corner . You can't beat the price of parking in the hotel's garage, $15. Seattle Center is just two blocks away and we always take advantage of the monorail to go downtown or we walk down to the waterfront that's just a few blocks away. All in all it's a great place to stay for a night or even for a longer stay. The rooftop patio is great especially at sunset with a good bottle of wine!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle