I really liked this hotel. It is a bit off the beaten track in Lower Queen Anne. But, as others have noted, it is on several bus lines directly downtown. Also, if you have a car, there is a parking garage ($50/week). Only a few blocks from the Seattle Center. my room was on the small side. And the "kitchenette" consisted of merely a tiny sink, small fridge, and a microwave - not close to a full kitchen. However, the staff provided a hot plate on request. Rooms on the top floor at the rear of the hotel (extra charge) do have a nice view of Eliot Bay and the Sound. No onsite restaurant (except for a Starbucks), but many in the area. All in all, a nice hotel in a safe and busy neighborhood at a reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle