I was a little skeptical with the name "inn" in its name but hubby made a good choice. The hotel is close to a few restaurants and there is a Starbucks next to it. Safeway is a couple of minutes' walk around the corner if you need a midnight snack. The hotel is also within walking distance to Seattle Centre and we can take a monorail to the city from there besides the bus service in front of the hotel.
Its staff at the reception are friendly and helpful and could provide us with lots of advise as we are first time tourists in the area.
Definitely will use this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle