The hotel is a couple of blocks from the sky needle and the monorail which takes you downtown. There are some nice independent restaurants and close by.
We had a double room with a kitchen. We had to go downstairs and ask for plates etc...as they were not there. There wasnt a hob or extensive utensils but was useful for snacks and breakfast. The room was clean, a little dated but well worth the money.
Staff were friendly and helpful. Internet was charged per night.
They have a roof patio which is great and offers amazing views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle