Having read previous reviews, we booked in spite of some negative comments and weren't disappointed. Front desk service was affable and professional, parking is onsite (although watch out for the steep ramps), and the room was superb. The bed was super comfy and toiletries abundant. No restaurant onsite but access to the Starbucks next door is from inside the foyer.
Easy 10-minute walk to Seattle Centre where you can find the Space Needle, the Key Arena, the Chihuly Museum (superb!), and the 5-minute monorail journey into the downtown core.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle