We had gone to the ballet and couldn't get home due to snow. We booked this place last minute. It was perfect! The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly. We had a 5th floor room with a view of Queen Anne. The room had a comfy window seat where we sat and watched the snow fall. They also have a rooftop terrace with great views of the city. There are tons of great places to eat within blocks. A local favorite, Dick's, is right across the street. There is also a Safeway in case you need anything. Our room had a kitchenette which would have been handy had we been there longer. The room was clean. Not a lot of city noise made its way in. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle