My wife and I stayed here on a three-day weekend trip to Seattle. We booked the hotel through Orbitz at an extremely reasonable price well off the rack rate which included extra discounts during a "flash" sale. Its Queen Anne location offers a myriad of opportunities for a mix of dining and night club experiences as well as significant Seattle attractions, i.e. Puget Sound, Space Needle, Seattle Center, EMP Music Experience, and over all Seattle downtown. We found the front desk staff especially friendly and helpful. The amenities, i.e. microwaves, fridge, hair dryers, 32" flat screen tv's,etc. are nice to have. The even provide popcorn and Starbucks coffee daily. By the way, there's also a Starbucks connected to the hotel which we found quite convenient. Complimentary umbrellas are also provided which, of course, can come in very handy in Seattle. The rooms are immaculately clean and the beds quite comfortable. Oh, be sure to take in all the beautiful views of the Puget Sound and the Seattle skyline from the deck at the top of the hotel. The fitness center is not the greatest but certainly good enough to get in a nice workout. A couple of drawbacks for some might be the fact they charge an $18 a day fee for parking (A caution: the spaces are exceptionally narrow) and a $5 a day fee for wi fi. They do have a very nice business center with access to six computers along with three computers in the lounge area at no charge which we used and always found available, however. Actually, if one is flying into Seattle for a visit and is only interested in spending time in downtown Seattle, a car is not really needed with all the public transportation available, i.e. light rail from the airport, the monorail, and the bus system, plus just simply walking to all the immediate nearby sites from the hotel. Finally, do request a room with a view on an upper floor. Interior rooms do not have views.. Even though we had paid a significantly discounted price for our room, we requested and were given an outside room on the fifth floor which gave us a nice view of the Sound. We'd definitely look to stay here on any future Seattle visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle