I dragged my sorry butt into the warm and comfortable lobby of this hotel after walking 4.5 miles in the drizzle with a heavy backpack. The reservation wasn't under my name, so when I asked if I could check us in, the very friendly front desk clerk had me call the person whose name it was under to authorize me to check in. After that, it was heaven- a clean room, complimentary water, coffee and popcorn (!) and a bed that I sank into ever so gratefully. Our Groupon (which included parking in their underground lot and free wifi) was accepted with a smile, which is not always the case. The location was fabulous, walking distance from the Seattle Center, surrounded by restaurants, grocery and drug stores, etc. The staff made us feel so welcome, I will remember it for the next time I need a place to stay in Seattle!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle