We loved our hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful in everything. We were able to check in 3 hours early no problem. The hotel is within walking distance from the Seattle Center so you are a 5 minute walk from the Space Needle, The Pacific Science Center, EMP. The monorail is right there as well so you are a fast 7 minute walk from downtown. No buses or cars needed. There are a lot of quaint places to eat within 2 blocks. Kerry Park is just up the hill on Queen Anne which offers a great view of Seattle Skyline. Speaking off the rooftop of the Mediterranean is great as well. Nice view of the city and bay. Anytime we go to Seattle or have a friend staying I will always recommend the Mediterranean Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle