The hotel is clean and quiet - so it meets the minimum requirements.
However, the fitness center is tiny, the TV works badly - not even hi-def, the pillows were hard and they charge for WiFi.
Worse, I was given a room on a courtyard - really a glorified airshaft -- my window facing right into someone else's room - so my window and shade had to be down at night for privacy. The room had no AC - that's right no AC - so I was in a windowless, airless box. Yes, there was a ceiling fan, but really...
I, of course, complained - strongly - and was told they were sold out, no other rooms. nothing they could do for me- even when I told them I was looking for another hotel.
Then the heat wouldn't turn off - and I complained again - suddenly a room was found.
Nice that they gave me a new room - but they should have moved me when I first complained and asked for a new room. I don't need the aggravation. I will stay elsewhere next time..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle