This hotel is in a nice residential neighborhood. There are good restaurants close by. A Safeway supermarket is around the corner, and a large Bartell drugstore (with a RedBox!) is two blocks away. There are buses that stop nearby on Queen Anne Ave, 1st Ave, and Mercer too, making travel easy.
The rooms are small, but they are clean. A microwave and a coffee maker are available, but we preferred the Starbucks that the lobby opens into. I think there was a DVD player too. It was a nice touch that the hotel posts weather and event information in the elevators. Parking is available, but I believe they charge for it. Getting into the garage is tricky because of the narrow one-way alley that is inadequately signed, so do be careful.
You most definitely should visit the roof by day and by night. The hotel is halfway up Queen Anne (a hill), so you get to see the rest of Seattle from there. The Space Needle is a few blocks away as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle