I stayed just for one night prior to catching a cruise to Alaska. its conveniently located for this purpose if you are walking to the cruise terminal at pier 91 - took about 35 mins. Its also about 20 15-20 mins walked to the space needle area etc.
The hotel itself is a little dated in its decor. I cant fault the staff's friendliness but for the price I paid (£114 for one night, breakfast and internet NOT included) I would have thought it would be a little more updated. They don't have a restaurant on site and I am told by friends of mine in Seattle that this is common, it just seems very inconvenient for the price.
my room was OK with sea views, but had badly sealed windows that whistled with any wind so I was glad it was for one night only or I would have changed rooms. I paid extra for the internet which was very fast but $4.99+tax extra. I really think this should be included in the price.
on my next visit to Seattle I will research somewhere that is better value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle