We booked this hotel knowing it had no AC (for majority of the rooms), so that wasn't a huge issue, although in July it did manage to get a little warm. I can see most of the rest of the year it being fine though. But location was key. about a block and a half away from the Key Arena, which leads to seattle center and monorail to downtown (which will get you to pike place, etc). the amenities in the hotel were nice and clean, although getting extra things like toilet paper was something we had to ask for one or two times, it was not left in our room. That would be my only complaint, along with the fact that the double room was very cramped, both beds were kind of pushed against a wall. I half wonder if our double room was intended to be one or not (we were in town for a very large event, the hotel was fully booked) so they might not always be so cramped. Otherwise, great hotel, PERFECT location. The roof is worth a look too, make sure you check it out if you stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle