We stayed here on July 12 & 13, 2014 and really liked it. Within walking distance to many tourist sites. Booked 2 months in advance, glad we did. I chose this hotel from trip advisor reviews and the location. My requirements were price & location. Great customer service, really appreciated the people who helped me. Nice comfy pillows (yes!) and bedding & bed. Clean! We were on the 5th floor in the "turret" type room and I liked it. Yes, it was noisy on a friday & Saturday night with the french doors open but you have to expect that really and it quieted down by midnight. Liked the flavored waters in the lobby everyday and the Starbucks right there. We parked in the garage and walked everywhere or took the monorail which is nearby as is the space needle. But for me the best nearby attraction is the Chihuly Gardens & Glass. Awesome! You can take the monorail and then walk to the Market and a longer walk to the waterfront but pretty easy to get around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle