PROS: I wish I had had more time to explore this area - looks very cool. I loved the rooftop deck; great views and comfy Adirondack chairs to relax in. Clean, all needs accommodated in the room. LOVE that the towels are actually nice and big enough to actually get around your body!
CONS: No aircon in my room. Was a bit warm the night I was there and I prefer a cold room to sleep in. With windows open it was okay but was woken early by street noise etc.
NOTES: Parking and internet are NOT included in the price so do the math when comparing prices to other properties.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle