We enjoyed our stay. It was convenient to many local attractions, along with the monorail towards pike place (Westlake) if you didn't want to walk it. The staff was friendly. You must visit the rooftop deck to watch the sunset! Parking on site is $18/day and there is a fee for Wifi. There is a kitchenette...mini fridge, microwave, sink, coffee pot with Starbucks coffee. Nice amenities in the bathroom with large towels, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and lotion. My only complaint is that there is no A/C...yes the rooms stay fairly cool with the windows open and a fan on but the noise from the streets below was somewhat bothersome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle