Enjoyed our stay and the location was wonderful! Recently priced in comparison to other hotels in Seattle. The lobby, staff, mint water, Starbucks at the main entrances are all major pluses!
Walking distance to the attractions made it easy to enjoy all the touristy fun!
The only downside are the beds are very small. We prefer a king or even a queen bed, the double is tough with two adults! Overall we were pleased with our stay!
Check out the rooftop for the view with a coffee or wine! Very nice and we wish we had checked it our earlier in our stay to enjoy it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle