The hotel was clean and the staff were friendly, but they seemed to speak off of a template. It felt robotic. The room was clean, but pretty small. Due to no air conditioning (unreal that a hotel charging $300 a night has no a/c in some rooms!!!) we had the window open, so of course at 5:30 am the garbage trucks woke us up. Then a couple hours later, our room was filled with pot smoke from hoodlums outside getting baked on a Sunday morning near the trash bins.
It blew my mind that I paid $300 for a room and did not get a/c. It was hot as balls and their way of making things right was telling me that they would have all rooms air conditioned by next summer. Wow! That makes me feel so much better!
Also, they charge $5 for a crappy wi-fi connection. It was brutal. They at least refunded me the $5. They charge $18 for parking, but the underground lot is cramped and I suffered gross claustrophobia. I think I have PTSD from it. The parking stalls were tiny!
It's not a bad place, but I will not stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle