Stayed last week on a leisure trip. Hotel was nice and clean. Parking garage was confusing. Front Desk said to look for the "key box" to gain access. After circling a few times, we found a flat "slot" on the wall in the alley, not a box at all. Room was clean and comfortable, but head board fell off the wall on the first night after I sat up against it. Was not mounted, was positioned on a 1" wide x 4ft long board, and the board was just screwed in the wall with no anchors. A little unsafe. The views from the roof top were beautiful. Could see the Space Needle from our window. Bathrooms were big and clean, but no ventilation/fan. Hotel is in a great neighborhood, across the street from Safeway. Walking distance to Space Needle. Short drive to Pikes Market & waterfront.
If you enjoy thai food, I highly recommend Phuket located just 1/2 block away. Their chicken in peanut sauce was the best I've ever had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle