I stayed at the Mediterranean Inn for 2 nights to attend a drum festival at the Seattle Center, 2 blocks away. My single room was very clean and comfortable, and some have views of the water if you ask. My friends were in a very large room with 2 queen beds, and a terrific view. You can ask for dishes and more cups and glasses to go with the fridge, microwave and sink. My room was very quiet at night, the staff was very friendly and they let us keep our van in the underground parking for the day after we checked out. There is not a restaurant in the hotel, just a Starbucks, but there are many restaurants and grocery stores within a few blocks. This was great value for the price and I will stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle