We knew when we booked through expedia that most rooms in the hotel do not have A/C, but we didn't think this would be an issue in rainy Seattle. Well we were lucky enough to have extremely hot weather, making everywhere in this hotel with the exception of the lobby (which is air conditioned) completely and unbearably hot.
The hotel itself was lovely and staff went above and beyond - even apologizing for the weather which I found hilarious.
Location is not an issue thanks to Seattle's fantastic transit system.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle