The positive points-
Location: The Mediterranean Inn is located in the best part of Seattle. I have visited Seattle at least a dozen times and this area is perfect for couples or families.
Amenities: The hotel offers very nice kitchenettes with microwaves. If you get a chance- take the elevator to the roof and take in an amazing view of the city.
The negative points- the bed was the smallest and most uncomfortable to sleep in with someone else. The room would be fine for one person or two very small people.
The bathroom was quite "institutional" with large open garbage cans, ugly hospital like flooring, and tacky plastic moldings around the bathtub.
There was only one small mirror in the room- in the bathroom.
I won't return to this hotel but if I was a young single "20 something" student this hotel would be fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle