My husband and I stayed here while attending the Bumbershoot festival, so it's proximity to Seattle Center was a big plus. The room was clean and the kitchenette (fridge and microwave) nice to have for drinks and snacks. We had an inside room, with a small window that overlooked a courtyard, which was very quiet. The only downsides were the small full-sized bed, and late 4pm check-in time- although staff was very accommodating, and stored our bags while we explored the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle