This is a cute hotel with dvd players & little kitchenettes in the room. It's a close walk to the space needle & you can easily catch the monorail or bus downtown, but if you want to walk it's about 1-2 miles to the market. The staff was very helpful & polite, Barbara was awesome. There are lots of cool places by to eat, try the mecca for a good breakfast. The were renovating on our floor but it was still clean & nice. The rooftop deck offers a great view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle