We stayed here twice within the space of a week, travelling to Vancouver in between to see family. The first room was excellent, with a great view of the Space Needle and skyline. The second room looked onto the car park, but I wasn't too bothered by that, as I'd already taken in the view. However, there was a walled off connecting door, which made the TV in the next room seem really loud. So we got moved.
On the first occasion, we arrived exhausted from a 2 night train journey, realizing that we were too early for check in but hoping we might be able to do so. The very nice lady at the desk suggested we come back at 1pm, which we did, although we still had to wait another 40mins. That's fair enough - the check in time is clearly stated.
The hotel has no restaurant and breakfast is not included. Obviously I was aware of this when booking, but thinking about it it was pretty expensive considering. This being Seattle, there is a Starbucks on the ground floor. They also provide a fridge and microwave. The location is great for the Space Needle and other attractions. The area is pleasant, although there are quite a few homeless people about. There are plenty of places to buy groceries and food, including a fantastic pizza place. There are 2 screens with keyboards and internet connections in the lobby. You have to stand to use them, which I guess is to prevent people hogging them for hours. The building is modern and functional; hardly 'mediterranean', but not bad as a base for exploring the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle