Okay, we kind of liked it but mainly for its location. We stayed for a long weekend and returned for another five days after we got back from Bellingham. The first stay had us on a warm evening in a third floor room with windows open right on the main drag and it is a heck of a noisy avenue with trucks and cars roaring by and coming off the stop light right outside the window. Reminded me of living in Manhattan on East 72nd. The return five days we insisted on a back room somewhere off the street and that is when things were much nicer and they accomodated us. The staff can be a bit indifferent, though not unfriendly. They seem pretty absorbed behind the front desk. The Starbucks in the building is convenient though I had to laugh when they made a big deal out of cashing a $50 for a $13 purchase. The Hotel does provide bottled water in the fridge when the maid remembers to replace them, no charge. They have a brand new and convenient laundromat on the first floor for visitors. There were a couple of computers in the lounge that you could check your email. Strangely enough in the land of microsoft there was no free internet in the building and nothing to hook up onto either at this location (for free). The location is great, the rooms not bad. If I sound luke warm... well, I am...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle