“Very good hotel”

Seattle Marriott Waterfront
Ranked #49 of 103 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed 25 November 2013

The hotel has an excellent location, at the Seattle Waterfront, in walking distance from the major attractions such as the Pike Place Market, Space Needle, and several museums. Very good service from all the staff which were always very helpful and nice. Really close to all things Downtown as well, so it's good if you're in town for business. Across the street from Seattle World Trade Centre.
Could have better equipped gym facilities.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Jenn S, Executive Assistant at Seattle Marriott Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Thank you so much for your review on Nov 25th. I am happy to hear that your stay was enjoyable and you were able to be close to your meetings. I will be sharing your feedback with my executive team about our gym equipment. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

This hotel is located right on the water and was central for all the activities we wanted to accomplish while we are in Seattle. You can just walk outside and stroll along the pier. The room was nice and clean.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank trh4

Thank you so much for your recent review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and got to take advantage of the many offerings surrounding our hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

This is a modern, clean and well designed hotel in a great location: On the water and within a short walk from Pike Place Market. The service is good and the price for a room was reasonable. I would certainly return.

Room Tip: Ask for a waterfront room
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Jenn S, Executive Assistant at Seattle Marriott Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Thank you for choosing the Seattle Marriott Waterfront to stay while on your recent trip. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed here in November for a brief vacation. Arrived at the hotel, greeted by excellent and intelligent doormen. Walked into the beautifully decorated lobby, an hour before scheduled check in, our room was ready!!!!
After checking in and settling in for a minute we went down to the "hook and plow" restaurant which was delicious and well served. The only confusing thing was there isn't a host stand coming from the hotel. There is one coming from the outside by the bar, it's just logistically awkward. But it doesn't take away from the quality that is there. The food and wine choices and selections are amazing. Lots of local influence.

There really is nothing bad I could say. The staff is all friendly, always smiling and greeting you properly. Checkout was smooth and easy. Most rooms have a balcony!!

This Marriott really blew me away from top to bottom it was perfect!

Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank Rmg253

Thank you for your kind words. I am happy to hear that our host took such great care of you, I will be sharing your feedback with all of them. I will also be sharing your feedback on our hostess stand with my executive team. Again, thank you for your review!

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Well appointed typical Marriott. Nicely located near Pike Market and plenty of places to eat. Beautiful water view and great walking\running paths go right by the hotel door. Rooms nice, beds comfortable. Exercise room a little on the cramped side, but ok - and with the outdoor exercise options nearby thats fine. Good spot when on business in Seattle.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your recent review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I stayed at the Marriott Waterfront over the weekend before a business trip to Bellevue. I kept debating if I should change my reservation to a hotel that got higher reviews (e.g. Hotel 1000, Four Seasons, etc.) but I got a really good deal at the Marriott. I'm so glad we didn't change our reservation. I was surprisingly impressed with the Marriott. I loved the location right on the water and just a few blocks from Pike Place Market and other tourist sites. Parking was expensive but that seems typical for downtown Seattle. The room was decorated well and seemed fairly new. The lobby and common areas were really nice. I'm coming back to Seattle next year for a cruise and will try to stay here again as it's right across the street from the NCL pier.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John S

Thank you for staying with us at the Seattle Marriott Waterfront. We are glad you decided to stay with us and glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed over the weekend,first time to Seattle.The hotel is in a perfect location,we walked to all the attractions. All the staff was very friendly made our stay very enjoyable. Loved the heated pool( indoor/outdoor) was a thrill to be swimming in November outside ! Ordered room services twice breakfast/dinner it was excellent.When we come back to Seattle we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013

Thank you for your review and pictures. I am happy to hear that you both enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.