Seattle Marriott Waterfront
La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown(Seattle)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$184
US$166
  • Fitness centre
1,836 results
All reviewsacross the streethook plowthe concierge loungepike place marketgreat locationsmall balconyspace needletrain tracksferris wheelcruise shipwithin walking distancewater viewbay viewgreat wheelelliott baylobby barstreet level
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I was attending a conference across the street from the Marriot and stayed at this property for 2-nights. The location is great and it is just a short walk away from Pike Place Market. My room didn't have a view (except of the parking lot), so I can't comment on the view. The front-desk staff was friendly and a taxi was always readily available outside.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I liked this Marriott very much. I have been to this location several times for banquets but this was the first time I had spent the night. Since I live in the Seattle area it is usually a special occasion or event that causes us to stay downtown. The check-in process was great, the front desk was their usual polite Marriott. The room was nice but needed a little repair (the bathroom sink was cracked), the rest of the room was in great condition. The cleaning staff forgot to remove the soap and shampoo from the last guest, it did make me wonder about the overall cleanliness, but it otherwise looked very clean. The bed was wonderful. I wish that Marriott would catch up with much of the rest of the world and have free wi-fi. $16/night is steep when it's free at Starbucks.
The hotel is in the shape of an "TT" with the view at the bottom of the T. The very best views are from the bottom point of the T. The other rooms have a "peek-a-boo" view, still very nice. The top of the "TT" has train tracks running behind it, behind a high wall. The hotel is really well insulated but the trains were pretty busy on the Friday night we were there. Valet parking is great and it should be for $39 per night. The food was very good in the restaurant and I have found their banquet food to be excellent.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 February 2014

We had planned to stay at the Mayflower Park Hotel, but the online reservation system through our United Mileage Plus credit card (really Expedia) screwed up. We were without a reservation and the Mayflower Park was full with cruise ship travelers. That said, the Mayflower Park Front Desk staff, Robert, was magnificent and helped me get in touch with the Expedia folks who really came through for us with this nice hotel on the waterfront. We enjoyed the view, the walks along the waterfront, and best of all the quick and easy access to Pikes Place Market via a nearby elevator (ask for directions at the front desk). The breakfasts at the market are AMAZING!

Room Tip: Decide if you want to pay for the view or just walk outside.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2014

We stayed over the weekend at Marriott Waterfront for the NFC game, and very much enjoyed our experience. You cannot beat the location, which is walking distance to the wharf, several restaurants and Pike Place market. CenturyLink Field is about 1.5 miles away as well. If you don't want to walk, there are cabs waiting as well. The hotel staff is impressive - everyone is super friendly and helpful. Self parking and valet are not cheap. I did see some cars parked along Alaskan way so there should be other options besides parking at the hotel. We are planning another trip to Seattle in the Spring, and definitely would stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2014

This Marriott is located at Pier 66 along the waterfront (thus the name) and so a lot of the rooms have views and balconies (postage stamp size.) The staff is outstanding! So helpful, so friendly...SO welcoming! Every person including the bell staff, the registration folks, the bar tender, cleaning staff- really made sure you had what you needed. They were super on the ball!
The room was comfortable and had everything that I needed for my stay. My only want was a better hair dryer- it was old. Everything was clean and in good working order. The room had a refrigerator. I didn't spy a safe. WIFI was free. I had a view of the water.
The hotel is a short walk to an elevator that takes you up by the Pike's Market (2 block walk)- which was awesomely convenient. And then a few blocks along Alaskan Way (the water is the ferris wheel and other tourist attractions)
I ate at the restaurant and had a drink at the lobby bar. In both cases had a great experience in terms of service and food/drink selection and quality. The seating in the lobby bar could be a little more comfortable. It looked good but not super comf. Loved the attached restaurant and bar. Great decor and good spirit and food menu.
I would stay at this location again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends