- Location is really cool, there are many places close by,
- The bar is great and with friendly staff.
- Service is Marriott-like so thats always a good thing
- WiFi is NOT FREE, which for me is a deal breaker
- Expensive Valet Parking
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delight in waterfront views and easy access to Seattle's top destinations while staying at Seattle Marriott Waterfront. Our hotel in downtown, Seattle Washington offers luxurious accommodations near Pike Place Market, Westlake Center shopping and the iconic Space Needle. Pier 91 is just 2 miles away and Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is a short 25-minute drive from our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Seattle Marriott Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Waterfront Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Marriott Seattle
- Seattle Marriott