“Wonderful stay”

Silver Cloud Hotel - Seattle Broadway
Ranked #5 of 104 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We chose this hotel as it was close to our son's house on Capitol Hill and was not disappointed. The staff was wonderful. Jimmy's on Broadway was a good place to have breakfast and a late night glass of wine. Our room faced Broadway and was quiet even on a Friday night. We will defiantly stay here again.

Room Tip: We had a corner suite which was large and bright.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Chiquita H

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I travel a ton, on and offshore and I would rate this hotel as one of my favorites. The staff was great and I happened to have meet up a large group of friends for this trip and the staff was great and so accommodating. Often hotels can be a bit stuffy about folks having fun, chatting in large groups and laughing and we didn't experience that at all. I would recommend this hotel for all.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank denahinson2012
Reviewed 29 June 2014

This was our first stay at Silver Cloud Broadway. I had to undergo surgery at Swedish Hospital and stay for 2 weeks for outpatient visits. The Hotel is 1 block from the Swedish hospital which made it easy for my wife. The Shuttle service was excellent and always there to take me to and pick me up from appointments. The rooms are very nice and clean. Room had a large Flat screen TV with very good programming. The rooms had a mini sink/bar area with a microwave and frig. The staff were all helpful and polite. The on premises restaurant is very nice and also provides room service. The food was excellent so I never felt I was settling during the week I was hold up in my room. I would recommend this Hotel especially for anyone having to undertake Medical visits at any of the many Hospitals and Medical offices in the Downtown First Hill area of Seattle.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Arlindo M
ChaunceyDeVitis, General Manager at Silver Cloud Hotel - Seattle Broadway, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Arlindo M,
Thank you for taking the time to submit a Trip Advisor review from your recent stay. I was happy to read that you found the hotel comfortable and the staff helpful and polite while you were recuperating. We hope you can return again soon for a leisure visit! Best wishes on a speedy recovery.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

This hotel is very close to Seattle University. There is an Ihop for breakfast just behind it.
They have a shuttle which will take you to downtown and more. It is less money and very nice.
The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. The rooms are very nice and clean. Have stayed there multiple times and will continue to.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank BethElizabeth

Dear BethElizabeth,

I wanted to thank you for your continued loyalty to Silver Cloud Inns & Hotels and let you know that your business is very much appreciated. Our staff works hard to ensure we provide the best possible service and accommodations and I am glad to know you will continue to stay with us. Please feel free to contact me directly if I can ever be of any future assistance!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

More affordable than hotels in the heart of downtown Seattle. Close enough to walk to downtown activities, but their free shuttle was convenient, too, and was great after a baseball game at Safeco Field. Room service breakfast was good quality and tasty and allowed us to watch the USA soccer game in the morning from our room.

Room Tip: Our room faced Broadway, but was quiet with no traffic noise.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank JYtraveler10
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The room was nice. Jimmys on Broadway restaurant was great and helpful. I pre-ordered champagne for my husbands birthday. They made sure it was in the room when we checked in complete with a birthday notecard!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank ttimehulacal

Dear ttimehulacal,
So glad you were able to celebrate with us! I hope you husband enjoyed his birthday and your trip to Seattle was great. We look forward to having you back as our guest soon! Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We truly enjoyed our 2 night stay here. The staff at both the hotel and restaurant (Jimmy's) were so hospitable and really made us feel welcome. Also they answered question after question from us on what to see and how to get there. Prior to our stay we were at a hotel near WCC and though upscale in furnishing, the Silver Cloud was much more enjoyable and still had great accommodations and amenities! We found the area had a lot of food choices and since we walk quite a lot there was much to see. Other wise, you can use the free shuttle services to stop at various famous downtown areas.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank asturiasmujer_8
ChaunceyDeVitis, General Manager at Silver Cloud Hotel - Seattle Broadway, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear asturiasmujer_8,

Thank you for being our guest recently and sharing your comments on Trip Advisor. I love being able to read when our guests found our staff to be hospitable and welcoming. Delivering great guest service is our most important goal and I appreciate you sharing your experience.

We hope to have you back again soon!