Silver Cloud Hotel - Seattle Broadway
La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown(Seattle)(Great Value!)
US$242
  • Breakfast included
US$304
US$241
US$544
US$526
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Seattle Downtown(Seattle)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$549
galahotels.com
  • Pool
1,186 results
All reviewsswedish hospitalshuttle servicejimmy's restaurantcapitol hillfree shuttlemedical facilitiesgreat hotelaveda productswasher and dryerfront desk staffon site restaurantacross the streethotel shuttleindoor poolunderground parkingthe hotel offersclose to downtown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2014

My family stayed here in August as we came to Seattle once again to cheer on the Mariners.

The hotel is very modern and the room was clean and roomy enough for all of us. Wifi was good but the best quality was the level of service from all staff. They truly want to make your stay the best it can be.

The hotel is a bit out of the way from things but do not let that bother you as they provide the best shuttle I have ever encountered from a hotel. Getting to and from the Mariners games was really easy.. They drop you off very close to a Safeco Field and all you need to do is call when the game is over and they will swing by and get you at the designated pick up / drop off spot. No worries about running to get there by a specific time etc...never had to wait long at all. The drivers were all great. This really made going out to the games and other areas very relaxing ! Thank you Silver Cloud !

We ate at Jimmy's once for dinner and twice for breakfast. Great food and service each time.

Would stay here again in a heartbeat..

Room Tip: The only thing I would suggest is to try and get a room away from the road as it can be a bit noisy....we were really tired each night so not a big deal.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank jdander
ChaunceyDeVitis, General Manager at Silver Cloud Hotel - Seattle Broadway, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear jdander,
Thank you for sharing your review on Trip Advisor and for staying with us on your recent trip to Seattle. We host many guests in town for the Mariners and happy you were back for another game!

I definitely agree we have the best shuttle service and want to thank you for mentioning it. Our drivers are great ambassadors for us and are here to help enhance your stay.

Thanks again for your review. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Hotel is at the top of hill from downtown retail area and is walkable if you enjoy walking. I might not walk back up hill at night by myself, but you can schedule a pick up from certain areas by hotel shuttle or it is a $7 cab ride. Parking in hotel basement is nice and cost $22/day. Access to freeway is convenient as is driving across town bypassing the busiest downtown core. I didn't explore the immediate neighborhood other than find a coffee shop a few blocks away. I didn't notice any major shopping but there were a number of restaurants. The hotel room was clean, updated and included a small refrigerator and coffee maker.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 3rd floor and room faced a busy street, but it was very quiet. I slept well.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I just spent 3 nights in the King Jacuzzi room. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a romantic weekend.

I have only good things to say about this place. Great staff, comfortable rooms and a shuttle service that leaves every half hour.

The pool and gym were nice as well. I couldn't believe we had the whole place to ourselves.

I will surely be back next time I'm in Seattle.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Ian L

.........we'll be here! And ready to help you have a great stay again. I am glad you were able to enjoy one of our Jacuzzi rooms on your recent visit. They are certainly popular and great for a romantic stay or just for relaxation.

Thank you for staying with us on this visit and please come back again soon!

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I always stay here when in town for appointments at Harborview Medical Center. It may be more of a walk than other hotels (10 min or so) but located in a much quieter are. Parts of Swedish are on the same road but not as nearly as many sirens all night long if you were staying closer to Harborview. The staff is very nice and always helpful. The shuttle service is amazing(and free, so please tip!) and the drivers can be quite entertaining. My favorite hotel in this district of Seattle!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank LinKEH
ChaunceyDeVitis, General Manager at Silver Cloud Hotel - Seattle Broadway, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear LinKEH,
We appreciate your continued loyalty to our hotel and want to thank you for being our guest again recently! I was happy to read that you found the staff helpful and nice and also pleased that you are able to utilize our shuttle service. Our drivers are the best - thank you for mentioning them in your review.

Please feel free to contact me directly anytime I may be of any future assistance on a return visit!

206.204.1180

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Really appreciated the creature comforts & amenities at this Silver Cloud Hotel. Although it is a considerable hike to the usual tourist spots the shuttle service minimized getting between the hilly locations & the room rate seemed lower because of this. Having a prep area including wet bar, fridge, MW & coffee pot was great! Super comfy bed & pillows & furnishings were top notch; we were on the 6th floor opposite Seattle U & it was very quiet with a great view. Enjoyed Jimmy's for late night fare & the breakfasts provided enough variety & were delicious & appropriately priced. Exceptional staff, personable, informative, & a true asset to the facility. Definitely consider staying here as it would be hard to be disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends