The Fairmont Olympic Seattle
  • Pool
Motif Seattle(Seattle)
  • Pool
3,283 results
All reviewsgeorgian roomgeorgian restaurantpresident's clubshuckers restaurantan executive suitebeautiful hotelhealth clubroom servicefour seasonsconcierge desklobby barpike place marketcar servicefitness centercorner roomthe location is perfectstreet noise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 June 2014

This hotel made our trip memorable because of the friendliness, caring and assistance of all its staff that we encountered along with the exceptional quality and presentation of its food. The room accommodations were clean and comfortable. I highly recommend this high quality hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TripsRusNow777
FairmontOlympicSEA, Manager at The Fairmont Olympic Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am very glad to read that your stay was an enjoyable and memorable one because of our staff. We are always striving for excellence and personal service and it is very rewarding when our guests let us know they are pleased. I am also glad that you had an enjoyable dining experience with us.

We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back city and see you here again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We stay there for the Seattle rock and roll marathon. We did not rent a car. We took the Link Light Rail from the airport to the hotel, the university station is 1.5 block away from hotel. We walked to expo. Starting line and walked back from finished line.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
FairmontOlympicSEA, Manager at The Fairmont Olympic Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to write. I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our location convenient for your needs. We hope that we may have the opportunity to welcome you back for another marathon in the future.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We stayed here for 5 nights in June 2014. We had the most unbelievable time. It may well end up being our best family vacation ever. Our room was great and well appointed. We had (I think it was called) the executive suite--a 2 room suite with a bedroom and living room with a pull out bed. 2 TVs and a large bathroom. It was quite comfortable for our family of 3 (2 adults and one 11 year old). Comfortable beds, nice sheets, etc. There is coffee and tea in the room and a mini bar. There is a lovely fitness center with indoor pool. Breakfast was included in our package and we ate it every day. The absolute highlight of our trip was the Concierge desk. They gave us the most spot-on recommendations for dinner EVERY night. I wish I knew the name of the lady that helped us the most. She worked mainly days but at least one evening. Medium length brown hair. This really made the difference between a good trip and a GREAT trip. I am sure we would have still had a fine trip if we waded through the restaurants on our own, but we did not have to. Every day we walked up, asked where to go, and they gave us REALLY GOOD advice--it made all the difference. Thank you!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am very glad to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and that we could contribute to a memorable family vacation. I sincerely appreciate your kind comments, especially about our Concierge staff. We are always striving for excellence and personal service, and it is very rewarding when our guests let us know they are pleased. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 26 June 2014

The room was not worth the price we paid, didn't make you feel like you were staying at a high-end hotel. Could have gotten the same room at a different hotel for a much lower price. Bed and pillows were comfortable Concierge service was extremely helpful before and after we arrived.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
FairmontOlympicSEA, General Manager at The Fairmont Olympic Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to let us know about your experience. If time permits, I would sincerely appreciate it if you could provide me with a bit more feedback regarding your stay. Guest feedback is extremely important to us, as we constantly review our practices to ensure that we offer our valued guests consistent, superior service. You may contact me directly at dennis.clarkgm@fairmont.com. I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,

Dennis Clark

Reviewed 26 June 2014

The Fairmont Olympic is centrally located with easy access to everything. The rooms are clean, spacious, quiet and comfortable. I loved the fact that I did not have to roam around in the morning looking for coffee as I do not care for the coffee that the coffee makers in the room make. As I exited the elevators there was the welcoming coffee bar waiting for me every morning with mini scones, mini pastries and fresh apples AND real mugs. The staff were very attentive and helpful - some folks would say it needs updating but I found it to be very charming as I simply love the older hotels. We had an awesome experience staying there. A little pricey but well worth it. We had a suite that was very spacious and comfortable and our girls had a 2 double bed room that was also spacious. Beds were VERY comfortable - the first thing I look for when I get to my room. We would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family